This gallery contains 7 photos.
Items you’ll need
♥ tulle in the colour of your choice
♥ stretch loops (we used in silver)
♥ a pair of scissors
♥ a shoe box cover
1. Wrap your tulle around your shoe box cover
2. Gently pull it off the cover
3. Wrap the loop around the center of the tulle. It will leave you with something that looks like a bow tie.
4. Take your scissors and cut the top and cut the bottom to reveal the layers of tulle.
5. Simply pull the tulle pieces apart and “fluff” it to create a pom pom style
6. Here are the beauties… enjoy!