We love this display of wedding menu. It gives a Parisian chic vibe, with gold accents and dark wine flowers. #weddingmenu #prettypartyme #decor
PPM’s July inspiration really resonates with Henri Matisse’s wonderful words: There are always flowers for those who want to see them. Our objective was to focus on the simplicity of our surrounding, focus on its beauty, and use our props with creativity. Keep enjoying the beauty around you! Here are few of our very favourite pictures. Enjoy! xox
Here are my lovely friends working in their element
Our trip to Cuba last week, inspired us to make these lovely flower crowns. In the streets of Old Havana, we saw women with lovely flower headdresses. Here is sharing our own version of Cuban Flower crowns. Hope you love them as much as we do! xox
Items you’ll need
♥ Floral wire
♥ White ribbon
♥ Aluminium thread
♥ a pair of scissors
♥ Flowers – we used wax flowers
♥ Green Floral tape (optional)
1. Cut the ribbon in two pieces of 50 cm each.
2. Take three floral wires and braid them together
3. End the braid by wrapping the ribbon around the floral wire with the aluminum thread – repeat the steps for the other side.
4. Fix the flowers around the floral wire with aluminum thread
5. Once the wire is covered with flowers, you crown is done. Use the ribbon to tie and cut it according to your desired size.
We also made arm bands, use above steps to make flower armlets. ♥ ♥ ♥ Enjoy!