These would look perfect on a sweet table, a décor piece at the entrance of your event, endless possibilities to use it as a lovely attraction.
See full tutorial here – www.sisterssuitcaseblog.com/2012/01/love-yarn-letters.html
You don’t need to have painting skills for this one – follow the tutorial by Something turquoise. What a fab way to say thank you to your bridesmaids or use them as props in your wedding shoot! We love!!! #diy #parasols
We love this display of wedding menu. It gives a Parisian chic vibe, with gold accents and dark wine flowers. #weddingmenu #prettypartyme #decor
A rustic log pedestal is perfect décor for desserts table, and centerpieces. We love it.
Follow this amazing tutorial by Bird’s Party: www.blog.birdsparty.com/2013/05/tutorial-diy-rustic-log-pedestal-cake.html#.UhIb4x1hxUM
These colourful delights can brighten any space and how about incorporating them in your designs! We ♥! #prettypartyme #umbrella #eventdesigns
Oh so many possibilities with this one! Play with colours, patterns, or how you will style them in your décor! ♥ Here are the DIY steps we found will be helpful: http://sugarandcharm.com/2013/
picture source: www.sugarandcharm.com
This gallery contains 7 photos.
Items you’ll need
♥ tulle in the colour of your choice
♥ stretch loops (we used in silver)
♥ a pair of scissors
♥ a shoe box cover
1. Wrap your tulle around your shoe box cover
2. Gently pull it off the cover
3. Wrap the loop around the center of the tulle. It will leave you with something that looks like a bow tie.
4. Take your scissors and cut the top and cut the bottom to reveal the layers of tulle.
5. Simply pull the tulle pieces apart and “fluff” it to create a pom pom style
6. Here are the beauties… enjoy!